The New Stand Up Paddleboard Coastal Leader
Become a Stand Up Paddleboard Coastal Leader!
- Looking to lead paddleboarders?
- Do you want to lead a group of paddleboarders in moderate coastal waters?
- Are you a paddleboarder or do you have experience paddling in moderate conditions?
- Do you want to support your club, centre or organisation?
If so, the Stand Up Paddleboard Coastal Leader could be for you!
STAND UP PADDLEBOARD COASTAL LEADER TRAINING
Typically run over two days, the British Canoeing Leader training course will support the development of your personal skill level and leadership ability to lead a group of paddlers in moderate coastal waters. The training emphasises the application of a variety of techniques appropriate for exposed open water, requiring the paddler to perform appropriate and effective manoeuvres in real situations.
The training covers four key areas:
- Personal paddling skills
- Rescue skills
- Safety, leadership and group skills
Ratios: 1:6 Maximum.